- Identification of the company name of the data controller
In accordance with Law 34/2002 of 11 July 2002 on information society and electronic commerce services, we inform you of the company’s social data:
- Company name: GUITARRAS RAIMUNDO SA
- Residence: Spain
- Telephones: 961 321 404
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Address: C/ Islas Canarias 3 de Paterna 46988 (Valencia).
- C.I.F.: A46144226
- General information.
The registered User may at any time automatically unsubscribe as a User of the website, without such decision can be made retroactively, by Internet or telephone at 961 321 404 or by e-mail to email@example.com
GUITARRAS RAIMUNDO SA reserves the right to deny or withdraw access to its WebSite, at any time and without prior notice, to those Users who do not comply with these General Conditions, as well as the Special Conditions that apply.
- Terms and Conditions
In particular, and without implying any restriction to the obligation assumed by the User in general in accordance with the previous paragraph, the User undertakes, in the use of www.guitarrasraimundo.com to:
- Not to introduce, store or disseminate on or from the website, any information or material that was defamatory, libelous, obscene, threatening, xenophobic, incites violence to discrimination on the grounds of race, sex, ideology, religion or that in any way infringes upon morals, public order, fundamental rights and public freedoms, honour, privacy or image of third parties and generally existing legislation.
- Not to introduce, store or disseminate through the website any computer program, data, virus, code, hardware or telecommunications equipment or any other electronic or physical instrument or device that may cause damage to the website, any of the services, or any of the equipment, systems or networks of GUITARRAS RAIMUNDO SA, any User, or in general any third party. Or that in any other way is capable of causing any kind of alteration or impede their normal functioning.
- Not to destroy, alter, use for its use, disable or damage the data, information, programs or electronic documents of GUITARRAS RAIMUNDO SA or third parties.
- The User shall not hinder the use of the GUITARRAS RAIMUNDO SA Service of another User or the use of similar services by another entity.
- The User in particular shall refrain from performing any act contrary to the rules governing the protection of personal data, the market and consumers, intellectual property, tax rules, and the honor, privacy and image and good name of persons or entities.
- The User is prohibited from deleting, evading or manipulating the copyright and other data identifying the rights of GUITARRAS RAIMUNDO SA or its owners incorporated into the Contents, as well as the technical protection devices and any information mechanisms that may contain the Contents.
GUITARRAS RAIMUNDO SA may, at its own discretion, terminate the service immediately if the User’s conduct is not in accordance with the terms and conditions set forth herein.
GUITARRAS RAIMUNDO SA may, at any time and without prior notice, modify these General Conditions, as well as the Particular Conditions that may be included, by publishing such modifications on the website in order that they may be known to Users.
- Intellectual and industrial property
The structure, design and form of presentation of the elements[graphics, images, files, logotypes, colour combinations and any other element subject to protection] are protected by intellectual property rights owned by GUITARRAS RAIMUNDO SA.
Reproduction, transformation, distribution, public communication, making available to the public and, in general, any other form of exploitation, partial or total of the elements referred to in the previous section, are prohibited. These acts of exploitation may only be carried out with the express authorisation of GUITARRAS RAIMUNDO SA and, in any case, they must make explicit reference to the ownership of the aforementioned intellectual property rights of GUITARRAS RAIMUNDO SA. Reproduction[print or download] is only permitted for private use of the content available on the website.
The use of distinctive signs [trademarks, trade names] is not permitted unless expressly authorized by the legitimate owners.
GUITARRAS RAIMUNDO SA informs you that while browsing our web pages we use “cookies”, small data files that are generated in the user’s computer and that allow us to obtain the following information:
- The date and time of access to our website. This allows us to know the busiest times, and make the necessary adjustments to avoid saturation problems in our peak hours.
- The number of daily visitors to each section. This allows us to know the most successful areas and increase and improve their content, so that users get a more satisfactory result.
- The date and time of the last time the user visited our website.
- The design of contents that the user chose in his first visit to our website.
- Security elements involved in the control of access to restricted areas.
The information obtained is completely anonymous, and in no case can it be associated with a specific and identified user. This information allows GUITARRAS RAIMUNDO SA to adapt and improve its services to the user’s interests.
For more information go to the cookies policy section
- Disclaimer of liability.
GUITARRAS RAIMUNDO SA will not be responsible:
- In general, regarding the improper use of the website owned by GUITARRAS RAIMUNDO SA – Users must make proper use of the website, in accordance with the terms and conditions above, without any liability can have GUITARRAS RAIMUNDO SA for improper use.
- Regarding possible technical deficiencies. GUITARRAS RAIMUNDO SA will not be responsible in any case for any alterations in the service caused by failures in the electrical network, in the data connection network, in the server or in any other services.
- GUITARRAS RAIMUNDO SA will adopt the necessary technical precautions to protect the data and information accessed by third parties, but will not be responsible for the actions of third parties who, in violation of the security measures established, access said data.
- This website may contain links to other third party websites whose contents are not under the control of GUITARRAS RAIMUNDO SA. Its inclusion responds to informative purposes, not implying the acceptance or guarantee by GUITARRAS RAIMUNDO SAde of the contents of these web pages. Therefore, GUITARRAS RAIMUNDO SA rejects any responsibility in relation to them, as well as for the damages that could be caused by any reason in your computer system (equipment and applications), documents or files. GUITARRAS RAIMUNDO SA, to the extent permitted by applicable legislation, does not guarantee the reliability, availability or continuity of the operation of this website or its content for technical reasons, security, control or maintenance of the service, failure due to the server hosting the content or other intermediaries or suppliers, attacks against the computer system, or for any other reasons arising from causes beyond its control, so that
- GUITARRAS RAIMUNDO SA is not responsible for any faults, errors or damages, direct or indirect, that may be caused to the user’s computer system or to the files or documents stored in it, that are caused or derived from the capacity or quality of its computer system or the presence of a virus or any other harmful computer application on the computer that is used for the connection to the contents of the website, the quality of its connection or any other harmful computer application.
- GUITARRAS RAIMUNDO SA is exonerated of any responsibility for any claim regarding the intellectual property rights of the articles and images published on its portal, as well as, does not guarantee the accuracy, veracity and validity of the contents of this website, whether they are its own, third parties, or linkable to other websites, being totally exonerated of any responsibility derived from the use of the same.
In general terms, the relations between GUITARRAS RAIMUNDO SA and the Users of its telematic services, present in this website, are subject to Spanish legislation and jurisdiction, and the parties are subject to any dispute arising from this agreement to the Courts and Tribunals of residence of the User (Spain).
If a court of competent jurisdiction considers that any provision or provisions of this agreement to be contrary to the law, such provision or provisions shall be redrafted in such a manner as to reflect as closely as possible the intentions of the parties, while the other provisions shall remain in force and applicable.
In the event that any provision of this Agreement shall be invalid or unenforceable, the valid or enforceable part and the remaining provisions of this Agreement shall remain in force and enforceable.