Effective January 2017 for all Raimundo Guitars models.
Raimundo Guitars ("Raimundo") warrants its guitars to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for two (2) years from the original date of purchase.
Proof of purchase or receipt must accompany all requests for warranty Topage. Please refer to the shop where the instrument was purchased for both guitars purchased within Spain and guitars purchased outside Spain.
The warranty does not Top
- Fret wear, saddle wear, nut, string and battery wear.
- Modifications, adjustments or routine maintenance of any kind.
- Damage to the finish, cracking, splitting or warping of the wood due to changes in temperature or humidity, exposure or contact with the sun, fire, humidity, sweating, salts and acids, guitar straps, guitar stands or hangers made of vinyl, plastic, rubber or other synthetic materials, any other chemical or polish not approved by Raimundo.
- Damage, corrosion or oxidation of any electronic component caused by moisture, salty air or exposure to humidity, body salts and acids.
- Any damage as a result of customisation or modification of the guitar.
- Normal wear and tear on any part of the instrument or case, including connectors, controls, switches, tuners, tuners, pickups, handles, latches, equipment hinges, etc.
- Any other damage and deterioration due to normal wear and tear, wear and tear, aging, accidents, neglect, abuse, or acts of nature.
- Any instrument, the serial number or label of which is missing or has been altered in any way.
Raimundo makes no other express warranties of any kind. All implied warranties, including warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, which exceed the specific provisions of this warranty, are excluded from this warranty.
Raimundo shall not be liable for any damages, indirect, consequential, incidental or similar damages suffered by the purchaser or any third party, including without limitation, damages for loss of profits or business or damages resulting from the use or performance of the instrument, whether in contract or in tort, even if Raimundo or its authorised representative has been advised of the possibility of such damages, and Raimundo shall not be liable for any expense, claim or demand arising out of or in connection with any of the foregoing.
To obtain warranty assistance, the instrument must be taken to a dealer where the guitar was purchased with a copy of the sales receipt to obtain a Return Authorization before returning it to the manufacturer. All shipping and insurance costs, including any perceived "collector" value, are the sole responsibility of the original purchaser and, upon arrival at Raimundo's facility, a determination will be made as to whether the defect is Toped under the terms of the warranty.
If the repair is Toped under the terms of the warranty, it will be repaired at no cost to the original purchaser, including return shipping. If the repair is not Toped under warranty, a repair estimate will be provided to the original purchaser.