Effective January 2017 for all Guitarras Raimundo models
Guitarras Raimundo (“Raimundo”) warrants that its guitars are free from defects in materials and workmanship for two (2) years from the original date of purchase.
Proof of purchase or receipt must accompany all requests for warranty coverage. Please refer to the shop where you purchased the instrument for guitars purchased within Spain as well as for guitars purchased outside Spain.
The guarantee does not cover
- Fret wear, saddle or nut wear, nut, string and battery wear.
- Modifications, adjustments or routine maintenance of any kind.
- Damage to finishes, cracks, splits or deformations in the wood due to changes in temperature or humidity, exposure or contact with the sun, fire, humidity, sweat, salts and acids, guitar straps, guitar stands or hangers made of vinyl, plastic, rubber or other synthetic materials, any other chemical or polishing product not approved by Raimundo.
- Damage, corrosion or oxidation of any electronic component caused by humidity, saline air or exposure to moisture, body salts and acids.
- Any damage as a result of customization or modification of the guitar.
- Normal wear and tear of any part of the instrument or case, including connectors, controls, switches, tuners, knockers, handles, latches, equipment hinges, etc.
- Any other damage and deterioration due to normal use, wear and tear, aging, accidents, neglect, abuse, or acts of nature.
- Any instrument, whose serial number or label is missing or has been altered in any way.
Raimundo does not offer any other express guarantee of any kind. All implied warranties, including warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, which exceed the specific provisions of this warranty, are excluded from this warranty.
Raimundo shall not be liable for any indirect, consequential, incidental or similar damages suffered by the purchaser or any third party, including without limitation, damages for loss of profits or business or damages resulting from the use or performance of the instrument, whether in contract or in tort, even if Raimundo or his authorised representative has been advised of the possibility of such damages, and Raimundo shall not be liable for any expenses, claims or demands arising from or in connection with any of the foregoing.
To obtain warranty assistance, the instrument must be taken to a dealer where you purchased the guitar with a copy of the sales receipt to obtain a Return Authorization before returning it to the manufacturer. All shipping and insurance costs, including any value perceived as “collectible”, are the sole responsibility of the original purchaser and upon arrival at Raimundo’s facility, it will be determined whether the defect is covered by the terms of the warranty.
If the repair is covered under the terms of the warranty, it will be repaired at no cost to the original purchaser, including return shipping. If the repair is not covered under warranty, a repair estimate will be provided to the original purchaser.